AMSAChatterBox v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AMSAChatterBox v2

The On-Line AMSA Social Network!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virginia Tech Massacre

Go down 
+6
Sammy Brown
Steve (Admin)
Lee
Jerry
Mark
Izzy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Izzy

Male
Number of posts : 351
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 8C
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Virginia Tech Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:41 pm

Well if you haven't heard it already some college kid went psycho on his campus and killed 32 wounding many others.. yeah..... comment..
Back to top Go down
Mark
Developer
Developer
Mark

Male
Number of posts : 51
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 8F

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:54 pm

columbine redux...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
Jerry

Male
Number of posts : 8
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 7E

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:23 pm

it was 33, and that's horrible. They should've closed the entire school, thats what I would've done. If they did actually respond completely to the first attack, only 2 would be, not 33.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dachinonator
Lee
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 467
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 7D
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: virginia tech   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:40 am

the cops waited for 30 minutes outside while the guy was inside and moved to different buildings killing people. this is the most cereal killings in the hist0ry of the US Sad
Back to top Go down
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:58 am

Yeah, well its over. And hopefully it'll never happen again. The guy was South Korean, 23 and Mastering in English.
Back to top Go down
https://amsachatterboxv2.niceboard.com
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:50 pm

That's what everyone said after Columbine, nothing changes this world....
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:48 pm

"...and i think to myself, what a wonderful world..."
Back to top Go down
Sammy Brown
Sammy Brown

Female
Number of posts : 137
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 7B
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:24 pm

i think it was horrible
the cops and everyone could have stopped him, and maybe he would have only killed a few people insted of over 30!!![/img]
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:21 pm

the cops jsut waited outside while he was moving around killing ppl
even if they went in and just tried killing him they would have been better off. they would probably accidentally hit civillians but it would be WAY less than 30
Back to top Go down
Sammy Brown
Sammy Brown

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 pm

i know, thats just so sad though, but at least it is all ove,r i wonder what their families are feeling...prob horrible
Back to top Go down
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:03 pm

the guy was a lunatic, he was already in a mental hospital before. And the teachers should have kept a better eye on students. Especially thee quiet mentally deranged ones. He should have never been allowed to go to this school in the first place. Personally i think the University itself should be blamed for being so unresponsive. And for allowing him to be in the school.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:11 pm

no, he was really smart. just no social skills.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Brown
Sammy Brown

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:18 pm

steve, that was a very informational statement
(didnt mr. ayers teach there?!?)
if the school let a mentially ill person in the school, that is poor judgement.
wat caused him to do this anyways?
if he was mentially ill, that is selx explan... but if he was smart, just had no social skills, why would that cause a rampage?
Back to top Go down
Sammy Brown
Sammy Brown

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:24 pm

sorry, i mispoke there, if they let a mentally(**) ill student there, without many Special Ed teachers to be there, that is poor judgement, because if they did have the correct Special Ed teachers, someone would have been there
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:29 pm

prolly got dumped er something. hey there was another one of these in south korea(this current guys is also from south korea) and he couldnt marry his wife so he posed as a cop and killed 50+ then blew himsself up. also, before he went on a rampage he sent stuff to NBC here it is.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/
Back to top Go down
Sammy Brown
Sammy Brown

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:35 pm

o my god!
that horrible!!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:38 pm

Lee wrote:
Back to top Go down
Molekh
Developer
Developer
Molekh

Male
Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:22 am

Lee wrote:
the cops jsut waited outside while he was moving around killing ppl
even if they went in and just tried killing him they would have been better off. they would probably accidentally hit civillians but it would be WAY less than 30
yah, but of course, they couldn't, because police collateral damage is considered somehow worse then kills by a murderer.
Back to top Go down
=|BSF|= Istvan
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
=|BSF|= Istvan

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:10 pm

God i wish i was in colledge at that time u get toskip the restof theyearfor greeving!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:13 pm

not the rest of the year, i think i remember them saying they are going back this week.
Back to top Go down
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Yeah their going back.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Developer
Developer
Mark

Male
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 8:41 pm

hopefully nothing like this will happen at amsa....

this forum should help ease any social pressures by helping with communication. THE MOST usual start of an argument or dispute
Back to top Go down
Molekh
Developer
Developer
Molekh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:40 pm

=|BSF|= Istvan wrote:
God i wish i was in colledge at that time u get toskip the restof theyearfor greeving!
this reminds me of the time you said you should join the US Army because of your Halo skillz. you are SO clueless sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Ha yeah, we NEED to communicate at AMSA.
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female
Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:19 pm

I've had a couple of dreams of a school shooting at AMSA. HOPEFULLY they're not premonitions. That'd be terrible. Sad o.0 But, seriously, I'm actually afraid that some one WILL do that at AMSA. I am afraid of some kids, because with all the violence that's going on, I'm just scared that someone will snap, and something like that will happen. It might just be my paranoia, but I've had this feeling that something BIG will happen for a while. I don't know if it'll be good or bad, so I HOPE with ALL my heart that it's not something as violent as this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemangaunite.piczo.com
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Wow, yes i know what u mean, and im scared of what could happen. Hopefully nothing does happen. Ive tried my best to watch over everyone. Im one of those people thats sits on the side and takes notes while people fight. But those mental notes tell me exactly what that person is like, then their so predictable afterward.
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Yay! I LOVE doing that! I also like reading body language. (I think you can tell I like psychology)

I'm seriously scared, because our class is so divided by cliques, and the "cool" people, and the "loners", and the "nerdz", and the plain "weird" people, and etc. that it's sort of hard to do that in my class. I really do try to be nice to everyone, so that if anything violent does happen, I'm not viewed as an immediate target, if a target at all, but sometimes it's really hard. The really good thing in our class is that our class isn't really a class, as it is a family. If all classes were like this, I think the violence and anger in our school (thankfully there isn't that much to begin with) would be as close to none as possible in Middle/High School. If everyone is able to get the help they need, and be with people who accept them for who they are, then our community (school) will be a much better place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve (Admin)
Webmaster
Webmaster
Steve (Admin)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:45 pm

If someone decided to kill someone in our school, id probably be the target. I stick out. Ive made enemies in school. People don't like me, others do. And seriously i know a lot of people in our school that NEED help bad. And yes im like a psychological body language reading person.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:09 pm

Lee wrote:
Lee wrote:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 4:58 am

Ok, first of all, never compare this to Columbine 13-33 no way. Second it wasn't a serial killling it was a massacre. Serial killings are a series of killings like on different days or at diff places. Yeah.
And who would do that at our school? Did you see who was shooting in your dream, if so, do tell.
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:37 pm

I shouldn't tell. I seriously don't want that person to get in trouble, because they already have a lot of problems.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:34 am

Just PM me, I don't care, I'm in teh 8th grade...
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:41 am

i think thats why you wouldnt know who it is
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:47 am

I would find out....
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Ohmygasp! I'm not telling! I plead the 1st ammendment! >.<
Back to top Go down
Molekh
Developer
Developer
Molekh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:06 pm

the 5th. 5th amendment. unless you really meant separation of church and state....which is great and all, and is under attack, but it's not relavent.

and it can't be me in your dream, because you don't know me and you've pretty much said you know the person.

anyway, a lot of shootings are from bullied, pissed off geeks, but AMSA embraces geekiness so we don't have to worry about that. what are we going to do, drive the jocks to the point of homicide through bullying??? not happening.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:41 pm

the people in amsa still bully some people. all schools ahve that.
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:31 pm

I agree with that many school shootings are done by people bullied on, but not all. Others were done because the people were simply mentally unstable.

I meant the 1st Ammendment: Freedom of Speech. (yes, it's included) Though I might have meant it the wrong way. Freedom of Speech as in Freedom to withdraw my speech if I see fit. That's what I meant it as, so you could be right that I got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Molekh
Developer
Developer
Molekh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:01 am

the First just says the gov't can't force you to be silent:
Code:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
the Fifth says they can't make you talk, either:
Code:
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in
cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in
actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be
subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or
limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness
against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use,
without just compensation.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm

And I'm not the government, i hope you aren't the girl that came back with our vaccum cleaner today and said you didnt know how to turn it off. THERES 2 BUTTONS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tech Massacre   Virginia Tech Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Tech Massacre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMSAChatterBox v2 :: Gossip-
Jump to: