AMSAChatterBox v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AMSAChatterBox v2

The On-Line AMSA Social Network!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could change anything, what would it be?

Go down 
+4
=|BSF|= Istvan
Steve (Admin)
Lee
Sammy Brown
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female
Number of posts : 448
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 7D
Registration date : 2007-04-23

If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:32 pm

I'm not sure i'm not going to burn in the fiery abyss and depths of the satanic pits, but, yeah, I was Christian, then aetheist, then christian again, then aetheist, and now I'm back at Christian. Smile (I had a spiritual epiphony at Notre Dame)
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemangaunite.piczo.com
Lee
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:34 am

that's...quite something..
and hey, u know those shirts that say im ___ for jesus? well there's a shirt that says im atheist for jesus. lol
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm

Heh, that'd be me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lee
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:06 pm

wow. i JUST realized that's a paradox.
and where woudl bad people go if there was no hell?(christians)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male
Number of posts : 351
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 8C
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:54 pm

There's no hell in Judaism
Back to top Go down
Molekh
Developer
Developer
Molekh

Male
Number of posts : 133
Homeroom/Parent/Teacher : 8F

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:26 pm

i think there's 7 levels of heaven in Judaism. the bottom ones aren't so great, though.

and there aren't fallen angels in Judaism. And stop picking on Satan, it's not his fault. it's his JOB to tempt people! otherwise we could just fake our way into heaven. And Satanists are no better, they think they're worshiping the source of evil but he's really a fairly unimportant angel. he's sorta like a prosecuting attorney in a courtroom. And we see the story of Job as not god being tricked by satan, but Satan accusing Job of not really being faithful and God letting him try to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:33 pm

yay for Satan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Technically, I'm practically pagan, while still being christian, even though it's monotheistic. Pourquoi? (Why?) Parce... (Because...)

I believe that Lucifer is a god, and God is a god! Yeah, we shoudln't pick on him, because it IS his job to do "bad" things. When he fell from Heaven, it's like he got reassigned from doing good stuff, to bad stuff. As far as I see it. Then again, I'm a little weird*.

*weird as in, I associate random stuff with other random stuff. An example includes the numbers 220-229 with the color red, new years, carnivals, and ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Um, Lucifer is not a Pagan belief. Paganism is earth worship, get it right. I prefer to not be a religious person because religion starts stupid fights. I don't belive in anything I can't see or feel. Yay for trees!!!
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Paganism is like having multiple gods, and believing that the earth is a power, and etc. (yes, that's me)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:55 pm

really, where'd you get that off of, Wiki???
Back to top Go down
Conny
Beginner
Beginner
Conny

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Alter.Ego. wrote:
Technically, I'm practically pagan, while still being christian, even though it's monotheistic. Pourquoi? (Why?) Parce... (Because...)

I believe that Lucifer is a god, and God is a god! Yeah, we shoudln't pick on him, because it IS his job to do "bad" things. When he fell from Heaven, it's like he got reassigned from doing good stuff, to bad stuff. As far as I see it. Then again, I'm a little weird*.

*weird as in, I associate random stuff with other random stuff. An example includes the numbers 220-229 with the color red, new years, carnivals, and ice cream.

SILENCE, HERETIC
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deadmonkeysrcool
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:40 pm

Alter.Ego. wrote:

OMFG SHUT UP

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:26 pm

Conny wrote:

SILENCE, HERETIC

I'm not a heretic!!! Sad I'm just...different. Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:19 pm

No, your a heretic... and why is because for fake to blot out your faith. When the last time you went to church?
Back to top Go down
Alter.Ego.
Below Average
Below Average
Alter.Ego.

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 3:42 pm

I last went to church last sunday, and I'm going to go this sunday. (most likely)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:50 am

Do you actually believe in god? Why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change anything, what would it be?   If you could change anything, what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could change anything, what would it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMSAChatterBox v2 :: Gossip-
Jump to: